2018 (Junior): Competed in four races during her junior year… Was the team’s sixth finisher three times, and in the top-eight in all four competitions… Recorded her season-best 6K time at the Inter-Regional Rumble, crossing the finish line with a mark of 23:32.6… Was 49th among Division III competitors at the All-Ohio Championships… Added a 57th-place finish at the UAA Championships… Earned UAA Fall All-Academic recognition.
|Meet||Dist.||# of Runners||Time||Overall Pl.||Team Pl.|
|Sep. 29||All-Ohio Championships||6K||307 (142 D3)||24:17.9||135 (49 D3)||6|
|Oct. 13||Inter-Regional Rumble||6K||313||23:32.6||42||6|
|Oct. 28||UAA Championships||6K||79||24:08.5||57||8|
2017 (Sophomore): Was among the team’s top-seven finishers in all seven races she competed in during the year, scoring for the squad on four occasions… Was the team’s fourth finisher and placed 41st overall at the 2017 UAA Championships… Placed 74th overall and fifth among CWRU players at the NCAA Great Lakes Region Championships… Recorded a season-best 6K time of 23:34.2 at the Ohio Wesleyan Invitational… Earned UAA Fall All-Academic recognition.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 4K/16:03.5/13th place (Team Finish: 6th)
- OWU Invitational: 6K/23:34.2/32nd place (Team Finish: 4th)
- Allegheny Classic: 3 miles/19:12/20th place (Team Finish: 6th)
- All-Ohio Championships: 6K/23:44.7/120th place - 28th DIII (Team Finish: 6th)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 6K/23:40.0/12th place (Team Finish: 4th)
- UAA Championships: 6K/25:32.6/41st place (Team Finish: 4th)
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Region Championships: 6K/24:11.2/74th place (Team Finish: 5th)
2016 (Freshman): Was among the team’s top-five finishers in each of the six races she competed in during her freshman season, including three third-place finishes among Spartan competitors during the year… Was the team’s third finisher at the NCAA Regional Championships, placing 68th overall with a time of 23:38.1… Recorded her season-best 6K time at the Inter-Regional Rumble with a mark of 23:23.0, placing 69th overall... Was 33rd among Division III competitors at the All-Ohio Championships… Added a 40th-place finish at the UAA Championships.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 4K/15:41.0/5th place (Team Finish: 3rd)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 6K/23:52.0/45th place (Team Finish: 3rd)
- All Ohio XC Championships: 6K/24:09.7/33rd place Div. III/108th Overall(Team Finish: 4th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble: 6K/23:23.0/69th place (Team Finish: 5th)
- UAA Championship: 6K/23:30.49/40th place (Team Finish: 4th)
- NCAA Regional: 6K/23:38.1/68th place (Team Finish: 3rd)
Personal: Was a four year member of the cross country and track and field teams at Brunswick High School, where she was coached by Kerry Hunter... Served as a team captain during her senior year... Recorded top-times of 18:30 in the 5k, 11:13 in the 3,200-meter run, 4:58.74 in the 1,600-meter run and 2:14 in the 800-meter run... Was the first girl in school history to qualify for the state championships four times... 2014 All-Ohio selection... Two-time county Most Valuable Player... Four-time All-Conference selection... Ohio Wendy's High School Heisman State Winner... Also swam in high school, earning All-America consideration... High School Valedictorian and AP Scholar with Distinction... Akron Beacon Journal Student Athlete of the Year... Born June 7... Daughter of Leon and Jeannine... Her older sister, Selena, competed in cross country and track at Harvard.