2018 (Junior): Competed at the NCAA Championships as an individual for the first time in her career, finishing 98th overall with a time of 22:32.6… Earned a spot in the national meet as one of the top-seven finishers at the NCAA Regionals that was not part of a qualifying team… Finished 10th overall at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional meet with a career-best 6K time of 22:07.3, earning all-region honors for the first time in her career... Was the team’s top finisher in all seven races during the year… Narrowly missed earning All-UAA honors for the second-straight year, placing 15th overall at the meet… Won the individual title at the Sudeck Sunset Classic Stampede… Finished eighth among all Division III competitors at the All-Ohio Championships… Placed fourth among 313 runners at the Inter-Regional Rumble… Received USTFCCCA All-Academic honors… Earned UAA Fall All-Academic recognition.
|Meet||Dist.||# of Runners||Time||Overall Pl.||Team Pl.|
|Aug. 31||Sudeck Sunset Classic Stampede||4K||37||15:23.0||1||1|
|Sep. 29||All-Ohio Championships||6K||307 (142 D3)||22:46.8||43 (8 D3)||1|
|Oct. 13||Inter-Regional Rumble||6K||313||22:18.4||4||1|
|Oct. 28||UAA Championships||6K||79||22:46.6||15||1|
|Nov. 10||NCAA Great Lakes Regional||6K||240||22:07.3||10||1|
|Nov. 17||NCAA DIII Championships||6K||279||22:32.6||98||1|
2017 (Sophomore): Had a breakthrough season as a sophomore, finishing among the team’s top-three runners in all seven races she competed in… Claimed All-UAA Second Team honors with an 11th-place finish at the 2017 UAA Championships, notching a team-best time of 24:18.2 at the meet… Just missed earned an all-region honor at the NCAA Great Lakes Region Championship, finishing 36th overall… Had a season-best 6K time of 23:16.9 at the Yellowjacket Invitational, placing seventh overall… Recipient of the USTFCCCA Cross Country All-Academic Award… Earned UAA Fall All-Academic recognition.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 4K/15:38.2/4th place (Team Finish: 2nd)
- OWU Invitational: 6K/23:18.9/23rd place (Team Finish: 3rd)
- Allegheny Classic: 3 miles/18:24/5th place (Team Finish: 2nd)
- All-Ohio Championships: 6K/23:25.1/95th place - 19th DIII (Team Finish: 3rd)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 6K/23:16.9/7th place (Team Finish: 2nd)
- UAA Championships: 6K/24:18.2/11th place (Team Finish 1st)
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Region Championships: 6K/23:23.6/36th place (Team Finish: 2nd)
2016 (Freshman): Competed in six races during her freshman season, finishing among the team’s top-seven runners five times… Was fifth among all CWRU competitors at the All-Ohio Championships, finishing 58th among DIII competitors and 154th overall with a season-best 6K time of 22:48.3… Was the team’s seventh finisher and 52nd overall at the UAA Championships with a time of 24:07.55, and was sixth on the team and 115th overall at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional Championships with a time of 24:29.5.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 4K/16:46.0/18th place (Team Finish: 10th)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 6K/24:53.4/111th place (Team Finish: 7th)
- All Ohio XC Championships: 6K/22:48.3/58th place Div. III/154th Overall(Team Finish: 5th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble: 6K/23:36.8/78th place (Team Finish: 6th)
- UAA Championship: 6K/24:07.55/52nd place (Team Finish: 7th)
- NCAA Regional: 6K/24:29.5/115th place (Team Finish: 6th)
Personal: Was a four-year member of the Houston High School team, serving as a team captain from 2015-16... Recorded top-times of 19:29 in the 5,000-meter run, 2:28 in the 800-meter run, 5:22 in the 1,600-meter run and 11:49 in the 3,200-meter run... Named the Best of the Preps Scholar Athlete of the Year in 2016... Was the Concertmaster for the Germantown Peforming Arts Youth Symphony Orchestra from 2013-15... Also played Lacrosse in High School... Born February 18... Daughter of Sarah and Gary.