|High School:||Amherst Steele|
2018 (Sophomore): Competed in five races during her sophomore year… Was the team’s ninth finish and placed 61st overall at the UAA Championships… Recorded a season-best 6K time of 23:53.2 at the Inter-Region Rumble… Earned UAA Fall All-Academic recognition.
|Meet||Dist.||# of Runners||Time||Overall Pl.||Team Pl.|
|Aug. 31||Sudeck Sunset Classic Stampede||4K||37||17:04.9||21||12|
|Sep. 29||All-Ohio Championships (Open)||6K||175||24:39.3||35||3|
|Oct. 13||Inter-Regional Rumble||6K||313||23:53.2||64||10|
|Oct. 28||UAA Championships||6K||79||24:24.5||61||9|
2017 (Freshman): Ran in six races during her freshman season… Recorded her best 6K time of the season at the All-Ohio Championships on September 29, finishing 62nd among Division III competitors with a mark of 24:36.0… Was the team’s ninth-place finisher at the UAA Championships, finishing 68th overall.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 4K/16:47.2/23rd place (Team Finish: 11th)
- OWU Invitational: 6K/24:55.8/97th place (Team Finish: 11th)
- Allegheny Classic: 3 miles/19:30/27th place (Team Finish: 7th)
- All-Ohio Championships: 6K/24:36.0/172nd place - 62nd DIII (Team Finish: 8th)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 6K/25:25.5/74th place (Team Finish: 10th)
- UAA Championships: 6K/27:04.5/68th place (Team Finish: 9th)
Personal: Competed for Amherst Steele High School for four years, serving as a co-captain of the track team in 2016... Coached by Terry Kemp... Was an all-conference and all-county selection for both cross country and track each year from 2013-17... An Academic All-Ohio honoree... Was a state qualifier in the 4x800m Relay in 2014 and 2015... Earned a selection to the honor roll each year from 2013-17, and was inducted into the National Honor Society in the fall of 2015... Born December 7... Daughter of Michael and Judy.