|High School:||Haddonfield Memorial|
2017 (Senior): Competed in six races during her senior year… Was the team’s sixth finisher at the UAA Championships, placing 58th overall… Recorded a season-best 6K time of 24:07.7 at the All-Ohio Championships, finishing 45th among Division III competitors… Was sixth among CWRU finishers and placed 58th overall at the UAA Championships… Earned UAA Fall All-Academic recognition.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 4K/16:19.1/17th place (Team Finish: 9th)
- OWU Invitational: 6K/24:46.6/86th place (Team Finish: 9th)
- All-Ohio Championships: 6K/24:07.7/149th place - 45th DIII (Team Finish: 7th)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 6K/24:24.9/28th place (Team Finish: 6th)
- UAA Championships: 6K/26:26.2/58th place (Team Finish: 6th)
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Region Championships: 6K/25:03.6/125th place (Team Finish: 7th)
2016 (Junior): Did not compete for the CWRU cross country team during the 2016 season.
2015 (Sophomore): Competed in four races during the season… Finished 49th overall and was the fifth Spartan to cross the finish line at the Penn State-Behrend Invitational… Recorded a career-best 6K time with a mark of 21:14.3 in the open race at the Oberlin Inter-Region Rumble, placing 26th overall… Received UAA All-Academic honors.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 4K/17:44.0/29th place
- Penn State-Behrend Invitational: 5K/22:44.2/49th place
- All-Ohio XC Championships: 6K/25:23.5/134th place
- Oberlin College Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 6K/21:14.3/26th place
- Sudeck Classic 4k/16:48.80/17th
- Calvin Knight Invitational 5k/20:44.3/118th
- All-Ohio Championship 6k/26:02.01/134th
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open 6k/25:49.1/46th
Personal: Three-year varsity competitor in both cross country and track at Haddonfield Memorial High School…member of the National Honor Society…daughter of Michael and Michele Plunkett.