2017 (Junior): Competed in seven races during the year, and was among the team’s five scoring runners in each… Was the team’s second finisher at the Ohio Wesleyan Invitational, placing 17th overall with a season-best 6K time of 23:08.7… Placed 44th overall at the NCAA Great Lakes Region Championships, and third among CWRU competitors… Was 31st at the 2017 UAA Championships with a time of 25:13.7… Added a 20th-place finish among Division III competitors at the All-Ohio Championships… Recipient of the USTFCCCA Cross Country All-Academic Award… UAA Fall All-Academic recognition.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 4K/15:53.2/8th place (Team Finish: 5th)
- OWU Invitational: 6K/23:08.7/17th place (Team Finish: 2nd)
- Allegheny Classic: 3 miles/18:39/8th place (Team Finish: 3rd)
- All-Ohio Championships: 6K/23:25.4/96th place - 20th DIII (Team Finish: 4th)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 6K/23:31.2/9th place (Team Finish: 3rd)
- UAA Championships: 6K/25:13.7/31st place (Team Finish: 3rd)
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Region Championships: 6K/23:32.6/44th place (Team Finish: 3rd)
2016 (Sophomore): Was the team’s second runner to finish in all six races she competed in during her sophomore season, her first season of intercollegiate competition… Recorded a season-best 6K time of 22:41.0 at the Inter-Regional Rumble, finishing 25th overall… Placed 62nd at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional Championships… Added a 31st-place finish at the UAA Championships and a 22nd-place finish among Division III competitors at the All-Ohio Championships (83rd overall)… Received UAA All-Academic honors.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 4K/15:35.0/3rd place (Team Finish: 2nd)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 6K/23:25.4/32nd place (Team Finish: 2nd)
- All Ohio XC Championships: 6K/23:39.0/22nd place Div. III/83rd Overall (Team Finish: 2nd)
- Inter-Regional Rumble: 6K/22:41.0/25th place (Team Finish: 2nd)
- UAA Championship: 6K/23:18.22/31st place (Team Finish: 2nd)
- NCAA Regional: 6K/23:27.3/62nd place (Team Finish: 2nd)
Personal: Was a four-year member of the track and field team at Guilderland High School, serving as a team captain during her junior and senior years... Was coached by Chris Scanlan and Peter Cure... Ran at the New Balance Nationals her junior and senior years... Finished in second place in the 4x800-meter relay and 14th in the 4x1-mile relay at the event... Named her team's Most Valuable Player in 2015... Also played volleyball in high school... Born June 4... Daughter of Donald and Deborah... A member of Women in Science & Enigineering at CWRU.