|Major:||Nutritional Biochemistry and Metabolism|
2015: Was a top-five Spartan finisher in five of the six races she competed in during the season… Was the runner-up at the season-opening Sudeck Sundown Classic with a 4K time of 16:03.4… Was the team’s fourth finisher at both the UAA Championships, finishing 40th overall with a time of 23:15.0, and the NCAA Great Lakes Region Championships, finishing 39th overall with a time of 23:06.4… Posted a season-best 6K time of 22:34.0 at the Oberlin Inter-Region Rumble … Received UAA All-Academic honors.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 4K/16:03.4/2nd place
- Calvin Knight Invitational: 5K/19:37.3/64th place
- All-Ohio XC Championships: 6K/23:27.4/24th place
- Oberlin College Inter-Regional Rumble: 6K/22:34.0/45th place
- UAA Cross Country Championships: 6K/23:15.0/40th place
- NCAA Great Lakes Region Championships: 6K/23:06.4/39th place
2014: Ruckstuhl finished 12th at the Univeristy Athletic Association Championship, completing the 6K in 22:28.72 and earning herself an Individual USTFCCCA Division III Scholar Athlete Award. She also received a UAA All-Academic Recognition, one of ninety-six Case Western Reserve University student-athletes and one of nine CWRU Women’s Varsity Cross Country athletes that were named to the 2014 University Athletic Association Fall All-Academic Team.
- Sudeck Classic 4k/15:55.72/3rd
- Clavin Knight Invitational 5k/18:58.4/13th
- All-Ohio Championship 6k/23:25.31/19t
- Inter-Regional Rumble 6k/23:12.1/29th
- UAA Championship 6k/22:28.72/12th
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Regional 6k/22:33.4/30th
2013: Competed in all six varsity races and was the second Spartan to cross the finish line in five… named a USTFCCCA Scholar Athlete and earned UAA All-Academic honors for the second straight season… earned NCAA All-Great Lakes Region honors with a 34th-place time of 22:53.5 at Calvin…placed eighth with a career-best 4k of 16:07.19 at the season-opening Bill Sudeck Classic…ran a collegiate-best 5k of 18:48.4 at Calvin’s Knight Invitational…recorded a personal-best 6k of 22:31.8 at Oberlin’s Inter-Regional Rumble…finished ninth at the All-Ohio Championship in 23:16.91.
- Sudeck Classic 4k/16:07.19/8th
- Knight Invitational 5k/18:48.4/24th
- All-Ohio Championship 6k/23:16.91/9th
- Inter-Regional Rumble 6k/22:31.8/30th
- UAA Championship 6k/22:58.1/20th
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Regional 6k/22:53.5/34th
2012: Competed in just two varsity races due to injury…tabbed UAA All-Academic…placed 12th with a 4k time of 16:57.50 at the season-opening Bill Sudeck Classic…finished 106th with a 5k time of 20:03.3 at the Calvin Knight Invitational.
- Sudeck Classic 4k/16:57.50/12th
- Knight Invitational 5k/20:03.3/106th
2011: Competed in six varsity races as one of team’s top two freshmen…finished in 11th place at the season-opening Bill Sudeck Classic with a 4k time of 17:30.86…posted season-best 5k (20:18.40/94th) at the Knight Invitational at Calvin…ran in 47th place at the Oberlin Inter-Regional Rumble with a season-best 6k time of 23:43.50…finished in 25th place during the UAA Championship at Chicago with a 6k time of 23:46.25…placed 40th overall at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional Championship (22:47.72).
- Sudeck Classic 4k/17:30.86/11th
- Knight Invitational 5k/20:18.40/94th
- All-Ohio 5k/20:20.00/65th
- Inter-Regional Rumble 6k/23:43.50/47th
- UAA Championship 6k/23:46.25/25th
- NCAA Regional Championship 6k/22:47.72/40th
Personal: Earned four varsity letters in both cross country and track at nearby Mentor High School…daughter of Bill and Jody Ruckstuhl.