|High School:||Brookfield Central|
|Major:||Nutrition Biochemistry &amp; Metabolism, Spanish|
2015: Was a top-seven Spartan finisher in five of the six races she competed in during the season… Place 67th at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional Championships… Was 72nd at the UAA Championships… Notched the second-fastest time by a Spartan at the Calvin Knight Invitational, finishing 39th overall with a time of 19:06.5 in the 5K race… Recorded a career-best 6K time of 22:09.1 at the Oberlin Inter-Region Rumble … Received UAA All-Academic honors.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 4K/16:26.1/7th place
- Calvin Knight Invitational: 5K/19:06.5/39th place
- All-Ohio XC Championships: 6K/23:43.6/40th place
- Oberlin College Inter-Regional Rumble: 6K/22:09.1/24th place
- UAA Cross Country Championships: 6K/24:24.0/72nd place
- NCAA Great Lakes Region Championships: 6K/23:37.1/67th place
2014: In the 2014 Sudeck Classic, Kulpins raced a time of 15:42.22, placing first and finishing nearly seven seconds ahead of the rest of the field. She is the second Spartan freshman in three seasons to win the Sudeck Classic.
- Sudeck Classic 4k/15:42.22/1st
- Calvin Knight Invitational/19:28.2/35th
- All-Ohio Championship 6k/23:45.00/29th
- Inter-Regional Rumble 6k/23:37.3/53rd
- UAA Championship 6k/23:15.49/30th
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Regional 6k/23:40.9/81st
Personal: Ran cross country and track at Brookfield Central High School…National Merit Finalist…AP Scholar with Distinction…daughter of Greg and Mary Sue Kulpins.