Indoor Top Times/Marks
- 800m - 2:34.66 (Battle for the Obelisk; 1/26/19)
- Mile - 5:13.27 (UAA Indoor Track & Field Championships; 2/23/19)
Outdoor Top Times/Marks
- 800m - 2:28.34 (OWU Marv Frye Invitational; 4/6/19)
- 1500m - 4:50.46 (DIII All-Ohio Outdoor Track & Field Championships; 4/13/19)
- Earned UAA All-Academic recognition
Personal: Was a four-year member of the track and field team at Guilderland High School, serving as a team captain during her junior and senior years... Was coached by Chris Scanlan and Peter Cure... Ran at the New Balance Nationals her junior and senior years... Finished in second place in the 4x800-meter relay and 14th in the 4x1-mile relay at the event... Named her team's Most Valuable Player in 2015... Also played volleyball in high school... Born June 4... Daughter of Donald and Deborah... A member of Women in Science & Enigineering at CWRU.