|Hometown:||Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio|
|High School:||Walsh Jesuit|
2018 (Sophomore): Competed in one race during his sophomore season, placing 39th at the Sudeck Sunset Classic Stampede.
|Meet||Dist.||# of Runners||Time||Overall Pl.||Team Pl.|
|Aug. 31||Sudeck Sunset Classic Stampede||6K||41||22:32.0||39||22|
2017 (Freshman): Competed in five races during his freshman season… Recorded his best 8K time of the season in the open race at the All-Ohio Championships with a mark of 28:36.0, finishing 119th overall and 11th among CWRU participants.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/21:38.6/51st place (Team Finish: 23rd)
- OWU Invitational: 8K/29:01.0/147th place (Team Finish: 24th)
- Allegheny Classic: 4 miles/23:28/98th place (Team Finish: 23rd)
- All-Ohio Open Race: 8K/28:36.0/119th place (Team Finish: 11th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 8K/28:41.3/41st place (Team Finish: 8th)
Personal: Competed for Walsh Jesuit High School for four years, serving as a co-captain of the cross country team his senior year... Coached by Anthony Dipre and David Lee... Recorded top times of 17:13 in the 5K during the cross country season, and 4:40.9 in the 1,600m Run and 2:03.79 in the 800m Run during his track career... Member of the National Honor Society and winner of the Xerox Award for Innovation and Information Technology... Born April 5... Son of David and Susan...