|High School:||Walter Johnson|
2018 (Senior): Competed in five races for the Spartans during his senior year… Placed eighth among Spartan finishers and 50th overall among Division III competitors at the All-Ohio Championships with a season-best 8K time of 26:33.5… Finished 69th overall at the 2018 UAA Championships… Earned UAA Fall All-Academic recognition.
|Meet||Dist.||# of Runners||Time||Overall Pl.||Team Pl.|
|Aug. 31||Sudeck Sunset Classic Stampede||6K||41||21:30.0||32||18|
|Sep. 15||Allegheny Classic||4M||116||21:46.0||25||8|
|Sep. 29||All-Ohio Championships||8K||324 (148 D3)||26:33.5||126 (50 D3)||8|
|Oct. 13||Inter-Region Rumble||8K||308||26:44.4||45||9|
|Oct. 28||UAA Championships||8K||77||28:36.6||69||10|
2017 (Junior): Competed in one race as a junior, finishing 11th among CWRU runners and 51st overall at the Ohio Wesleyan Invitational with a time of 27:13.8… Earned UAA Fall All-Academic recognition.
- OWU Invitational: 8K/27:13.8/51st place (Team Finish: 11th)
2016 (Sophomore): Competed in three races during his sophomore season… Was the team’s second finisher in the open race at the All-Ohio Championships, finishing 46th overall with an 8K time of 27:50.0… Finished seventh among all Spartan competitors at the Sudeck Sundown Classic… Recorded a season-best time of 27:03.5 at the Inter-Regional Rumble… Received UAA All-Academic honors.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/20:31.0/14th place (Team Finish: 7th)
- All Ohio XC Championships Open: 8K/27:50.0/46th Place (Team Finish: 2nd)
- Inter-Regional Rumble: 8K/27:03.5/128th place (Team Finish: 8th)
2015 (Freshman): Competed in three races during his freshman season… Recorded a season-best 8K time of 26:43.0 in the open race at the Oberlin Inter-Region Rumble, finishing 48th overall and seventh among CWRU finishers.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/21:28.6/28th place
- Calvin Knight Invitational: 8K/27:28.8/139th place
- Oberlin College Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 8K/26:43.0/48th place
Personal: Born May 28… son of Beth and Jim... coached by Tom Martin… Cross Country captain during senior year… named Scholar athlete for all four years.