|High School:||Walter Johnson|
2017 (Junior): Competed in one race as a junior, finishing 11th among CWRU runners and 51st overall at the Ohio Wesleyan Invitational with a time of 27:13.8… Earned UAA Fall All-Academic recognition.
- OWU Invitational: 8K/27:13.8/51st place (Team Finish: 11th)
2016 (Sophomore): Competed in three races during his sophomore season… Was the team’s second finisher in the open race at the All-Ohio Championships, finishing 46th overall with an 8K time of 27:50.0… Finished seventh among all Spartan competitors at the Sudeck Sundown Classic… Recorded a season-best time of 27:03.5 at the Inter-Regional Rumble… Received UAA All-Academic honors.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/20:31.0/14th place (Team Finish: 7th)
- All Ohio XC Championships Open: 8K/27:50.0/46th Place (Team Finish: 2nd)
- Inter-Regional Rumble: 8K/27:03.5/128th place (Team Finish: 8th)
2015 (Freshman): Competed in three races during his freshman season… Recorded a season-best 8K time of 26:43.0 in the open race at the Oberlin Inter-Region Rumble, finishing 48th overall and seventh among CWRU finishers.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/21:28.6/28th place
- Calvin Knight Invitational: 8K/27:28.8/139th place
- Oberlin College Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 8K/26:43.0/48th place
Personal: Born May 28… son of Beth and Jim... coached by Tom Martin… Cross Country captain during senior year… named Scholar athlete for all four years.