|Hometown:||Port Washington, N.Y.|
|High School:||Paul D. Schreiber|
2017 (Freshman): Competed in five races for CWRU during his freshman season… Recorded his fastest 8K time of the season at the All-Ohio open race with a mark of 27:05.4, finishing sixth among CWRU finishers and 38th overall.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/20:49.5/37th place (Team Finish: 17th)
- OWU Invitational: 8K/27:41.4/75th place (Team Finish: 16th)
- Allegheny Classic: 4 miles/23:01/83rd place (Team Finish: 19th)
- All-Ohio Open Race: 8K/27:05.4/38th place (Team Finish: 6th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 8K/28:29.3/36th place (Team Finish: 6th)
Personal: Competed for four years for Paul D. Schreiber High School, serving as a captain of the cross country team his junior and senior years, and of the track team during his senior campaign... Coached by Arnold Donado and Jeremy Klaff... Two-time all-conference honoree and an all-county and individual state qualifier as a senior for cross country... Earned all-conference honors for indoor track as a senior... Qualified for the outdoor state championship as a member of the 4x800m Relay his senior year... National AP Scholar and Member of the National Honor Society... Born October 9... Son of Kieran and AnnMarie.