2017 (Freshman): Competed in six races during his freshman season… Was the team’s seventh finisher at the 2017 UAA Championships, placing 58th overall… Notched his best 8K time of the year at the All-Ohio Championships with a mark of 26:48.4, finishing 34th among Division III runners and fifth among CWRU competitors.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/20:15.4/20th place (Team Finish: 10th)
- OWU Invitational: 8K/26:58.3/35th place (Team Finish: 7th)
- Allegheny Classic: 4 miles/21:27/35th place (Team Finish: 9th)
- All-Ohio Championships: 8K/26:48.4/109th place - 34th DIII (Team Finish: 5th)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 8K/27:13.7/28th place (Team Finish: 6th)
- UAA Championships: 8k/28:04.2/58th place (Team Finish: 7th)
Personal: Was a four-year member of the Hamburg High School team, serving as a captain for both track and cross country his senior year... Coached by Ronald Fortuna... Recorded top times of 2:09.03 in the 800m Run, 4:40.16 in the 1,600m Run, 10:01.10 in the 3K Steeplechase, 10:02.91 in the 3,200m Run, 15:52.18 in the 3-mile run and 16:12.58 in the 5K... Earned the Sportsmanship Award each year from 2015-17, and the Outdoor Track Leadership Award in 2017... Named the Student of the Year by the Science Department in 2015... National Honor Society member... Also played basketball in high school... Born February 5... Son of Donald & Kimberly... Mother played basketball at Slippery Rock.