|Hometown:||Tipp City, Ohio|
2017 (Sophomore): Competed in five races during his sophomore season… Was the team’s ninth finisher at the 2017 UAA Championships, placing 72nd overall with a time of 29:01.2 in the 8K race… Recorded a season-best 8K time of 27:08.5 at the All-Ohio Championships, placing 48th among Division III finishers and eighth among Spartans in the race.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/20:08.4/15th place (Team Finish: 6th)
- Allegheny Classic: 4 miles/21:25/34th place (Team Finish: 8th)
- All-Ohio Championships: 8K/27:08.5/140th place - 48th DIII (Team Finish: 8th)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 8K/27:34.1/42nd place (Team Finish: 8th)
- UAA Championships: 8k/29:01.2/72nd place (Team Finish: 9th)
Personal: Was a member of the cross country and track & field teams at Tippecanoe High School, where he was coached by Byron Kimmel... Notched career-best times of 16:25 in the 5K and 9:55 in the 3,200-meter run... Helped lead the cross country team to the State Championship, in addition to a pair of runner-up finishes... Three-time Academic All-Ohio... Two-time National Honor Society member... 2015 I-SWEEEP Silver Medal Award for Environment-Management & Pollution in 2015... 2015 STEM Scholar... Born March 31... Son of Rick & Lori... Brother, Rick, was a member of the track & field team at Ohio State.