2016: Competed in three races during his junior season… Ran his best time of the year at the NCAA Regionals, finishing 108th overall and seventh among CWRU competitors with a mark of 26:47.3… Was the team’s top-finisher in the open race at the All-Ohio Championships with a time of 27:47.2, finishing 43rd overall… Received UAA All-Academic honors.
- All Ohio XC Championships Open: 8K/27:47.2/43rd Place (Team Finish: 1st)
- Inter-Regional Rumble: 8K/27:05.9/133rd place (Team Finish: 9th)
- NCAA Regional: 8K/26:47.3/108th place (Team Finish: 7th)
2015: Competed in five races during the season… Was the team’s top finisher and 17th overall in the open race of the Oberlin Inter-Regional Rumble with a season-best time of 26:01.5… Placed 31st overall and fifth among Spartans at the Penn State-Behrend Invitational with a time of 28:28.9… Was the ninth Spartan finisher at the UAA Championships, placing 75th overall with a time of 28:52.0.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/22:11.0/37th place
- Penn-State Behrend Invitational: 8K/28:28.9/31st place
- All Ohio XC Championships: 8K/27:29.4/80th place
- Oberlin College Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 8K/26:01.5/17th place
- UAA Cross Country Championships: 8K/28:52.0/75th place
Personal: Earned three varsity letters in cross country and two in track at Perry High School…two-year All-Stark County honoree…also All-Federal League in 2013…member of the National Honor Society…recipient of an International Baccalaureate Diploma…son of Victor and Cora Volpe.