|High School:||Regis Jesuit High School|
2016: Competed in four races during his sophomore season… Recorded his best 8K time of the year at the Inter-Regional Rumble with a time of 28:57.7, placing 71st overall in the open race… Was the team’s fourth finisher at the Behrend Invitational, finishing 15th overall with a time of 29:27.1… Received UAA All-Academic honors.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/21:19.0/26th place (Team Finish: 14th)
- Behrend Invitational: 8K/29:27.1/15th place (Team Finish: 4th)
- All Ohio XC Championships Open: 8K/29:40.3/112th Place (Team Finish: 14th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 8K/28:57.7/71st place (Team Finish: 12th)
2015: Competed in four races during his freshman season… Ran a career-best time of 27:22.7 in the open race at the Oberlin Inter-Region Rumble, finishing 76th overall and 11th among CWRU finishers.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/21:46.9/33rd place
- Penn-State Behrend Invitational: 8K/29:50.8/49th place
- All-Ohio XC Championships: 8K/28:56.1/173rd place
- Oberlin College Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 8K/27:22.7/76th place
Personal: Born June 27… son of Richard and Linda… coached by Andrew Drysdale… Captain of Wrestling team in senior year… received 3 time letterman in Track & Field, 2 time letterman in Wrestling, 2 time letterman in Cross Country, All league wrestler in senior year, and State qualifier in Cross Country in 2014… graduated Maxima Cum Laude… recognized as Honor roll student and NHS Secretary during senior year.