|Hometown:||San Juan Capistrano, Calif.|
|High School:||San Juan Hills|
2016: Competed in five races during his junior season, finishing among the team’s top-seven runners four times… Recorded his career-best time in the 8K at the Inter-Regional Rumble with a mark of 26:51.6… Placed 75th at the UAA Championships with a time of 28:15.09… Finished 80th among all DIII competitors at the All-Ohio Championships… Received UAA All-Academic honors.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/21:07.0/24th place (Team Finish: 12th)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 8K/28:01.7/78th place (Team Finish: 7th)
- All Ohio XC Championships: 8K/29:15.3/80th Place Div.III/202nd Overall (Team Finish: 7th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble: 8K/26:51.6/113th place (Team Finish: 7th)
- UAA Championship: 8K/28:15.09/75th Place (Team Finish: 7th)
2015: Competed in four races during his sophomore season… Recorded a career-best 8K time of 27:08.07 at the Oberlin Inter-Region Rumble, finishing in 64th-place overall… Received UAA All-Academic honors.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/21:13.6/25th place
- Calvin Knight Invitational: 8K/28:25.5/208th place
- All-Ohio XC Championships: 8K/28:23.6/151st place
- Oberlin College Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 8K/27:08.7/64th place
2014: Ran in three varsity races as a freshman...posted a career-best 8k time of 29:25.0 at the Behrend Invitational for 66th place.
- Sudeck Classic 6k/22:12.54/35th
- Behrend Invitational 8k/29:25.0/66th
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open 8k/30:15.2/131st
Personal: Earned two varsity letters each in cross country and track at San Juan Hills High School…two-year scholar-athlete in each sport…son of Thomas and Maggie Gibson.