2015: Was the team’s top finisher in five of the six races he competed in during the season… Qualified for the NCAA Division III Championships for the first time in his career, placing 167th with a time of 25:53.3… Earned All-Region honors with a ninth-place finish at the NCAA Great Lakes Region Championship in a time of 25:38.0… Recorded a career-best 8K time of 24:57.3 at the Oberlin Inter-Region Rumble, finishing 27th overall… Placed 21st at the UAA Championships with a time of 25:44.0… Received UAA All-Academic honors.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/19:57.6/2nd place
- Calvin Knight Invitational: 8K/25:30.3/11th place
- All-Ohio XC Championships: 8K/25:40.6/7th place
- Oberlin College Inter-Regional Rumble: 8K/24:57.3/27th place
- UAA Cross Country Championships: 8K/25:44.0/21st place
- NCAA Great Lakes Region Championships: 8K/25:38.0/9th place
- NCAA Cross Country Championships: 8K/25:53.3/167th place
2014: Competed in all six varsity races as a freshman...named USTFCCCA Scholar-Athlete...crossed the finish line second with a 6k time of 20:13.22 at the Bill Sudeck Classic season opener...posted a career-best 8k time of 25:26.3 the the NCAA DIII Great Lakes Regional Championship to place 49th.
- Sudeck Classic 6k/20:13.22/2nd
- Calvin Knight Invitational 8k/26:05.2/18th
- All-Ohio Championship 8k/26:12.46/13th
- Inter-Regional Rumble 8k/26:11.7/26th
- UAA Championship 8k/25:54.34/19th
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Regional 8k/25:26.3/49th
Personal: Competed in cross country, track & field, lacrosse and downhill skiing at U-32 High School…son of Charles and Sarah Merriman.