|Major:||Polymer Science and Engineering|
2014: Competed in all six varsity races as a freshman...named USTFCCCA Scholar-Athlete...crossed the finish line second with a 6k time of 20:13.22 at the Bill Sudeck Classic season opener...posted a career-best 8k time of 25:26.3 the the NCAA DIII Great Lakes Regional Championship to place 49th.
- Sudeck Classic 6k/20:13.22/2nd
- Calvin Knight Invitational 8k/26:05.2/18th
- All-Ohio Championship 8k/26:12.46/13th
- Inter-Regional Rumble 8k/26:11.7/26th
- UAA Championship 8k/25:54.34/19th
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Regional 8k/25:26.3/49th
Personal: Competed in cross country, track & field, lacrosse and downhill skiing at U-32 High School…son of Charles and Sarah Merriman.