2014: Competed in all six varsity races and earned UAA All-Academic honors...finished third in the Bill Sudeck Classic season-opener with a career-best 6k time of 20:24.21...posted a career-best 8k time of 25:50.9 at the NCAA DIII Great Lakes Regional Championship to place 81st.
- Sudeck Classic 6k/20:24.21/3rd
- Calvin Knight Invitational 8k/26:21.4/31st
- All-Ohio Championship 8k/26:54.04/40th
- Inter-Regional Rumble 8k/26:18.4/35th
- UAA Championship 8k/26:53.12/59th
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Regional 8k/25:50.9/81st
2013: Ran in five-of-six varsity team races as a freshman…placed ninth as the third Spartan to cross the finish line at the season-opening Bill Sudeck Classic with a 6k time of 20:27.19…ran a season-best 8k of 26:45.6 at Oberlin’s Inter-Regional Rumble…scored during the UAA Championship in Pittsburgh with a 54th-place time of 27:03.4.
- Sudeck Classic 6k/20:27.19/9th
- All-Ohio Championship 8k/27:48.60/56th
- Inter-Regional Rumble 8k/26:45.6/66th
- UAA Championship 8k/27:03.4/54th
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Regional 8k/27:37.2/135th
Personal: Earned four varsity letters in cross country as well as two in track & field and one in wrestling at Roosevelt High School…2012 cross country team captain…set RHS 2,000-meter steeplechase record (6:28) in 2013…graduated as salutatorian…son of Eric Caldwell and Lisa Calvert.