|Hometown:||South Bend, Ind.|
2013: Ran in the final four varsity team races and scored in three…placed 24th at the All-Ohio Championship with an 8k of 27:00.94.
- All-Ohio Championship 8k/27:00.94/24th
- Inter-Regional Rumble 8k/26:39.6/57th
- UAA Championship 8k/27:15.3/59th
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Regional 8k/26:48.4/74th
2012: Competed in seven varsity races as a freshman, including five at the varsity level…turned in a season-best 8k of 26:28.01 to place 60th at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional Championship…finished 236th in the nation with a time of 26:48.80 at the NCAA Championship…ran in 14th place at the season-opening Bill Sudeck Classic with a 6k mark of 20:52.10.
- Sudeck Classic 6k/20:52.10/14th
- Knight Invitational 8k/27:08.80/109th
- All-Ohio Open 8k/27:35.91/64th
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open 6k/26:21.10/20th
- UAA Championship 8k/26:45.10/55th
- NCAA Great Lakes Regional Championship 8k/26:28.01/60th
- NCAA Championship 8k/26:48.80/236th
Personal: Earned four varsity letters in both cross country and track & field at Marian High School…three-time cross country team MVP and three-time All-Northern Indiana Conference…also a three-time regional qualifier…qualified for Indiana and International Science Fair…honor roll student…son of Mike and Cynthia Spalding.