Career: Two-time NCAA Championship competitor…two-time All-Region…All-UAA…Capital One Academic All-American®…USTFCCCA Scholar-Athlete…three-time UAA All-Academic.
2013: Senior co-captain and top finisher in all six varsity team races…named a Capital One Academic All-American® as well as a USTFCCCA Scholar-Athlete…turned in four top-10 finishes…earned NCAA All-Great Lakes Region honors via a fourth-place finish (25:17.2) at Calvin…qualified for the NCAA Championship Meet as an individual and placed 68th in the nation in 25:42.6…placed runner-up in 25:57.43 to lead the Spartans to a championship at the All-Ohio Meet at Cedarville…ran a career-best 6k of 19:56.85 to place fifth at the season-opening Bill Sudeck Classic…UAA All-Academic honoree for the third season in a row.
- Sudeck Classic 6k/19:56.85/5th
- Knight Invitational 8k/25:28.0/12th
- All-Ohio Championship 8k/25:57.43/2nd
- Inter-Regional Rumble 8k/25:31.6/8th
- UAA Championship 8k/26:19.6/27th
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Regional 8k/25:17.2/4th
- NCAA DIII Championship 8k/25:42.6/68th
2012: Competed in all seven varsity races and earned UAA All-Academic Honors…earned all-region honors via an 18th-place finish (25:42.23) at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional Championship at Anderson…also earned All-UAA honors by virtue of an 11th-place performance at the league championship in Rochester…placed 137th in the nation with a time of 25:55.90 at the NCAA Championship Meet at Rose-Hulman…turned in a pair of top-10 finishes at the season-opening Bill Sudeck Classic 6k (8th/20:23.30) and the All-Ohio Championship 8k (6th/25:48.44)…ran a career-best 8k of 25:08.30 to place 33rd at the Inter-Regional Rumble at Oberlin.
- Sudeck Classic 6k/20:23.30/8th
- Knight Invitational 8k/26:01.20/34th
- All-Ohio Championship 8k/25:48.44/6th
- Inter-Regional Rumble 8k/25:08.30/33rd
- UAA Championship 8k/25:41.30/11th
- NCAA Great Lakes Regional Championship 8k/25:42.23/18th
- NCAA Championship 8k/25:55.90/137th
2011: Competed in six varsity races…earned UAA All-Academic honors…placed 14th at the season-opening Bill Sudeck Classic, finishing the 6k course in 21:39.32…finished 69th at the UAA Championship at Chicago with an 8k time 28:20.04…turned in a season-best 8k (26:32.53/58th) at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional Championship.
- Sudeck Classic 6k/21:39.32/14th
- Knight Invitational 8k/26:22.20/42nd
- All-Ohio 8k/27:17.60/37th
- Inter-Regional Rumble 8k/27:31.60/94th
- UAA Championship 8k/28:20.04/69th
- NCAA Regional Championship 8k/26:32.53/58th
2010: Competed in three races as a freshman…ran a season-best 6k at the season-opening Bill Sudeck Classic, finishing 23rd with a time of 20:20.37…ran a season-best 8k at the Carnegie Mellon Pre-Regional, finishing 40th overall in 27:45.00.
- Sudeck Classic 6k/20:20.37/23rd
- CMU Pre Regional 8k/27:45.00/40th
- All-Ohio Open 8k/27:20.50/57th
Personal: Earned three varsity letters in cross country, track & field and swimming at Lakeside High School…received the Viking Award for track in both 2009 and 2010 as well as for cross country in 2009…also a National Merit Scholar…son of Joseph Dixon and Barb Bowman.