Indoor Top Times/Marks
- 55m - 6.94 (BW Mid-February Meet; 2/9/18)
- 60m - 7.49 (CMU SPIRE Invitational; 1/20/18)
- 200m - 25.08 (BW Mid0-February Meet; 2/9/18)
Outdoor Top Times/Marks
- 100m - 11.59 (OWU Marv Frye Invitational; 4/7/18)
- 200m - 24.75 (Otterbein April Fool's Invitational; 3/30/18)
Personal: Was a four-year member of the Chardon High School football team serving as a team captain during his senior year... Was coached by Mitch Hewitt... Finished his senior year with 1,217 yards rushing and 23 touchdowns... Named to the All-Northeast Ohio Lakes Division II Second Team, the All-Western Reserve Conference First Team, and an All-Geauga County All-Star... News-Herald Senior Bowl Participant... Wendy's High School Heisman nominee... National Honor Society member and winner of the Topper Award, after being named to the honor roll for 16-consecutive semesters... Also competed for the varsity track team in high school, where he was the first sprinter in school history to qualify for the State Championships in the 100m Dash... Born November 28... Son of Daniel & Asha.