**Please refer to the facility hours to check for open facilities before reserving**
How to make a reservation:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Reservation button at the top left of your User Homepage page
- Click on the “Case Western Reserve University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- Scroll down to today’s date.
- Choose the time and specific court that you want the reservation for and Click Sign Up.
- Only one reservation per half court/room per person per day
- Enter your CWRU Network ID and click “Sign Up” again. This will make your court reservation finalized.
- Please check in at the Issue Desk to confirm that you have arrived for your time slot. Reservations are for 50 minutes on the hour.
- Reservations are only for CWRU ID holders who have been approved by the university with active facility access on their CWRU ID.
- Reservations may be made up to 24 hours in advanced.
- If a particular court is already reserved by someone, or the max capacity of a certain space is filled (rowing room (7) or spinning room (10), for example), you may have the opportunity to be put on the waiting list. If someone decides to drop their reservation, individuals on the waitlist will be automatically moved into the session in the order that they joined the waitlist and will receive an email confirmation.
- Adelbert Gym, the Rowing Room, and Spinning Room will be first come first serve, unless a reservation is made at posted capacities.
- Equipment checkout is available with a CWRU ID for a basketball or badminton racquet.
- Indoor mask wearing in all parts of the facility including when physically exercising is required.
- Reservation time slots subject to change at any time based on facility hours and CWRU PE & Athletics programming
- Basketball shooting for three people per half court, with each using an individual ball, is permitted. No basketball games are allowed.
- Singles and doubles badminton is permitted on a half court.