2017 (Freshman): Competed in five races during her freshman season… Recorded a season-best 6K time of 25:45.4 at the All-Ohio open race… Was the team’s third finisher at the open race at the Inter-Regional Rumble, finishing 44th overall.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 4K/16:56.4/25th place (Team Finish: 12th)
- OWU Invitational: 6K/25:46.9/130th place (Team Finish: 14th)
- Allegheny Classic: 3 miles/20:18/55th place (Team Finish: 12th)
- All-Ohio Open Race: 6K/25:45.4/66th place (Team Finish: 6th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 6K/26:36.7/44th place (Team Finish: 3rd)
Personal: Was a four-year member of the Berea-Midpark High School track and field team, and a one-year member of the cross country squad... Earned All-Ohio honors in 2016 in the indoor 4x800m Relay... 2016 state qualifier for outdoor track... New Balance Nationals Participant in the 4x800m Relay in 2016... National Merit Commended Student... National AP Scholar... Also played soccer in high school... Born January 2... Daughter of Ed and Wendy.