|Hometown:||Whidbey Island, Wash.|
|High School:||South Whidbey|
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 4K/17:43.2/39th place (Team Finish: 19th)
- OWU Invitational: 6K/26:49.9/174th place (Team Finish: 19th)
- Allegheny Classic: 3 miles/21:46/103rd place (Team Finish: 16th)
2016 (Freshman): Competed in four races for the Spartans during her freshman season… Was the team’s top finisher at the Behrend Invitational with a time of 22:37.8 in the 5K race, finishing 33rd overall… Was second among all Spartans in the open 6K race at the All-Ohio Championships, finishing 65th overall with a time of 26:19.3, her season-best time at the distance.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 4K/18:06.0/30th place (Team Finish: 17th)
- Behrend Invitational: 5K/22:37.8/33rd place (Team Finish: 1st)
- All Ohio XC Championships Open: 6K/26:19.3/65th place (Team Finish: 2nd)
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 6K/26:14.5/59th place (Team Finish: 5th)
Personal: Was a four-year runner for South Whidbey High School, serving as a team captain during her junior and senior years... Recorded a top 5k time of 19:55.8... Earned a spot on the All-Cascade Conference First Team in 2014 and 2015, and the Second Team in 2012 and 2013... Was a four-time individual state championship qualifier, finishing 13th at the meet in 2014... Named her school's Senior Female Athlete of the Year and inducted into the SWHS athletic wall of fame in 2016... Was her high school's valedictorian and a National Honor Society member... Born September 2... Daughter of John and Tracie.