2017 (Freshman): Competed in five races during her freshman season… Was the team’s second finisher at the Inter-Regional Rumble Open race with a season-best 6K time of 26:03.3, placing 26th overall in the race.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 4K/17:16.5/31st place (Team Finish: 14th)
- OWU Invitational: 6K/26:28.6/160th place (Team Finish: 17th)
- Allegheny Classic: 3 miles/20:45/75th place (Team Finish: 14th)
- All-Ohio Open Race: 6K/26:29.1/91st place (Team Finish: 7th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 6K/26:03.3/26th place (Team Finish: 2nd)
Personal: Competed for four years for Athens High School, where she was coached by Fitz Read... Helped lead her team to the Regional Championship in 2014... Was an all-district honoree in 2014, and her team's Rookie of the Year in 2013... National Honor Society treasurer... US Marine Corps Scholastic Excellence Award winner... Also played soccer in high school, serving as a team captain in 2016 and earning all-district recognition... Born December 18... Daughter of John and Kay.