|High School:||Pittsford Sutherland|
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/20:11.8/17th place (Team Finish: 8th)
- OWU Invitational: 8K/27:04.2/41st place (Team Finish: 9th)
- Allegheny Classic: 4 miles/21:58/52nd place (Team Finish: 11th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 8K/28:28.0/35th place (Team Finish: 5th)
2016 (Freshman): Made an immediate impact on the team during his freshman season, finishing among the team’s top-five finishers in each of the six races he competed in, including four fourth-place finishes among Spartan competitors… Placed 52nd at the NCAA Regionals with a time of 26:09.2… Was 43rd at the UAA Championships with a mark of 26:08.65… Recorded a season-best 8K time of 26:00.5 at the Inter-Regional Rumble, placing 53rd overall… Opened his career by finishing seventh overall and third among CWRU entrants with a time of 20:16.0 in the 6K race at the Sudeck Sundown Classic.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/20:16.0/7th place (Team Finish: 3rd)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 8K/27:05.0/30th place (Team Finish: 4th)
- All Ohio XC Championships: 8K/27:40.6/43rd Place Div.III/126th Overall (Team Finish: 5th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble: 8K/26:00.5/53rd place (Team Finish: 4th)
- UAA Championship: 8K/26:08.65/43rd Place (Team Finish: 4th)
- NCAA Regional: 8K/26:09.2/52nd place (Team Finish: 4th)
Personal: Was a three-year member of the Pittsford Sutherland High School team, where he was coached by Jim Erwin... Was the captain of both the cross country and track and field teams during his senior year... Earned All-Monroe County First Team selection twice for both cross country and track and field... Two-time All-Section Five and NYSPHSAA Cross Cross honoree... All-Greater Rochester selection twice... National Honors Society selection and an AP Scholar with Distinction... Born September 18... Son of Brett and Amy... His father ran cross country and track for Hanover College.