2017 (Freshman): Competed in five races during his freshman season… Recorded a season-best 8K time of 28:55.7 in the open race of the All-Ohio Championships, placing 14th among CWRU finishers and 136th overall.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/21:35.0/50th place (Team Finish: 22nd)
- OWU Invitational: 8K/29:03.6/150th place (Team Finish: 25th)
- Allegheny Classic: 4 miles/23:11/90th place (Team Finish: 20th)
- All-Ohio Open Race: 8K/28:55.7/136th place (Team Finish: 14th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 8K/31:18.8/93rd place (Team Finish: 13th)
Personal: Competed for the Granville High School team, where he was coached by Dave Agosta... Was a District, Regional and State Qualifier during the 2016 cross country season... OATCCC Indoor Track State Qualifier in 2014... LCL Track 4x800m Relay Champion in 2017... Recorded a career-best cross country time of 16:53 in the 5K... Added top track times of 53.1 seconds in the 400m Dash and 1:59.1 in the 800m Run... Academic All-Ohio for Cross Country in 2016... 2015 STEM-fest Champion... Born October 8... Son of Todd and Kathy.