- OWU Invitational: 8K/26:30.2/22nd place (Team Finish: 5th)
- Allegheny Classic: 4 miles/20:29/8th place (Team Finish: 1st)
- All-Ohio Championships: 8K/25:26.6/16th place - 2nd DIII (Team Finish: 1st)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 8K/26:00.3/2nd place (Team Finish: 1st)
- UAA Championships: 8k/26:25.7/6th place (Team Finish: 1st)
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Region Championship: 8K/25:22.1/4th place (Team Finish: 1st)
2016 (Junior): Became the eighth runner in the history of the CWRU men’s cross country team to earn an All-America honor, and the first since Aaron Johnston-Peck in 2004, after finishing 21st overall at the 2016 NCAA Division III Championships in Louisville, Kentucky… Ran a career-best 8K time of 24:43.5 at the meet… Became just the second Spartan ever (any sport) and the first men’s cross country runner in UAA history to be named the Elite 90 Award winner, presented to the athlete with the highest cumulative GPA at each NCAA Championship site… Earned qualification for the NCAA Championships after placing seventh at the NCAA Great Lakes Regionals with a time of 24:56.0… Finished third at the UAA Championships, becoming the first Spartan to claim All-UAA honors since 2012, and the 13th CWRU runner overall and the first since Dominic Smith in 2008 to receive All-UAA First Team honors… Was the team’s top finisher in seven races he competed in during the year… Finished first among DIII runners at the All-Ohio Championship, and 12th overall in the field… Won the Sudeck Sundown Classic to open the season… Received UAA All-Academic honors.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/19:24.0/1st place (Team Finish: 1st)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 8K/26:00.2/6th place (Team Finish: 1st)
- All Ohio XC Championships: 8K/25:33.3/1st place Div.III/12th Overall (Team Finish: 1st)
- Inter-Regional Rumble: 8K/24:48.2/3rd place (Team Finish: 1st)
- UAA Championship: 8K/24:49.77/3rd place (Team Finish: 1st)
- NCAA Regional: 8K/24:56.0/7th place (Team Finish: 1st)
- NCAA DIII Championships: 8K/24:43.5/21st place
2015 (Sophomore): Was the team’s top finisher in five of the six races he competed in during the season… Qualified for the NCAA Division III Championships for the first time in his career, placing 167th with a time of 25:53.3… Earned All-Region honors with a ninth-place finish at the NCAA Great Lakes Region Championship in a time of 25:38.0… Recorded a career-best 8K time of 24:57.3 at the Oberlin Inter-Region Rumble, finishing 27th overall… Placed 21st at the UAA Championships with a time of 25:44.0… Received UAA All-Academic honors.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/19:57.6/2nd place
- Calvin Knight Invitational: 8K/25:30.3/11th place
- All-Ohio XC Championships: 8K/25:40.6/7th place
- Oberlin College Inter-Regional Rumble: 8K/24:57.3/27th place
- UAA Cross Country Championships: 8K/25:44.0/21st place
- NCAA Great Lakes Region Championships: 8K/25:38.0/9th place
- NCAA Cross Country Championships: 8K/25:53.3/167th place
2014 (Freshman): Competed in all six varsity races as a freshman...named USTFCCCA Scholar-Athlete...crossed the finish line second with a 6k time of 20:13.22 at the Bill Sudeck Classic season opener...posted a career-best 8k time of 25:26.3 the the NCAA DIII Great Lakes Regional Championship to place 49th.
- Sudeck Classic 6k/20:13.22/2nd
- Calvin Knight Invitational 8k/26:05.2/18th
- All-Ohio Championship 8k/26:12.46/13th
- Inter-Regional Rumble 8k/26:11.7/26th
- UAA Championship 8k/25:54.34/19th
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Regional 8k/25:26.3/49th
Personal: Competed in cross country, track & field, lacrosse and downhill skiing at U-32 High School…son of Charles and Sarah Merriman.