|High School:||Stow-Munroe Falls|
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/20:12.7/18th place (Team Finish: 9th)
- OWU Invitational: 8K/27:12.1/50th place (Team Finish: 10th)
- Allegheny Classic: 4 miles/22:25/65th place (Team Finish: 13th)
- All-Ohio Open Race: 8K/26:17.4/13th place (Team Finish: 1st)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 8K/26:56.5/20th place (Team Finish: 4th)
- UAA Championships: 8k/28:02.3/54th place (Team Finish: 6th)
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Region Championship: 8K/27:07.4/77th place (Team Finish: 6th)
2016 (Freshman): Competed in a pair of races during his freshman season… Was the team’s second finisher in the open race at the Inter-Regional Rumble, recording a season-best 8K time of 27:06.7 and finishing 11th overall.
- All Ohio XC Championships Open: 8K/28:11.8/63rd Place (Team Finish: 4th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 8K/27:06.7/11th place (Team Finish: 2nd)
Personal: Was a three-year member of the Stow-Munroe Falls High School team, where he was coached by John Roseman... Recorded top-times of 15:51 in the 5k and 9:33 in the 3,200-meter run... All-Conference First Team for Cross Country in 2015 and Second Team in 2016... Named his high school's Most Valuable Runner in 2015... Earned All-Conference honors for track in the 4x800m Relay and the 3,200m run... Was a National Merit Scholarship recipient... Born March 18... Son of Kenneth and Jeanette.