|High School:||Stow-Munroe Falls|
2017 (Sophomore): Finished his sophomore campaign strong, placing among the team’s top six finishers in each of the team’s final four meets… Ran a career-best 8K time of 26:17.4 in the open race at the All-Ohio Championships, leading all Spartan finishers and placing 13th overall in the race… Was the team’s sixth finisher at the NCAA Regional Championships, finishing 54th overall… Was fourth among Spartan finishers and 20th overall at the Yellowjacket Invitational with a time of 26:56.5… Also was the team’s sixth finisher and 54th overall at the UAA Championships… Earned UAA Fall All-Academic recognition.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/20:12.7/18th place (Team Finish: 9th)
- OWU Invitational: 8K/27:12.1/50th place (Team Finish: 10th)
- Allegheny Classic: 4 miles/22:25/65th place (Team Finish: 13th)
- All-Ohio Open Race: 8K/26:17.4/13th place (Team Finish: 1st)
- Yellowjacket Invitational: 8K/26:56.5/20th place (Team Finish: 4th)
- UAA Championships: 8k/28:02.3/54th place (Team Finish: 6th)
- NCAA DIII Great Lakes Region Championship: 8K/27:07.4/77th place (Team Finish: 6th)
2016 (Freshman): Competed in a pair of races during his freshman season… Was the team’s second finisher in the open race at the Inter-Regional Rumble, recording a season-best 8K time of 27:06.7 and finishing 11th overall.
- All Ohio XC Championships Open: 8K/28:11.8/63rd Place (Team Finish: 4th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 8K/27:06.7/11th place (Team Finish: 2nd)
Personal: Was a three-year member of the Stow-Munroe Falls High School team, where he was coached by John Roseman... Recorded top-times of 15:51 in the 5k and 9:33 in the 3,200-meter run... All-Conference First Team for Cross Country in 2015 and Second Team in 2016... Named his high school's Most Valuable Runner in 2015... Earned All-Conference honors for track in the 4x800m Relay and the 3,200m run... Was a National Merit Scholarship recipient... Born March 18... Son of Kenneth and Jeanette.