|Hometown:||Overland Park, Kan.|
|High School:||Saint Thomas Aquinas|
2017 (Freshman): Competed in five races for the Spartans as a freshman… Was the team’s fifth finisher in the All-Ohio open race, placing 37th overall with a season-best 8K time of 27:04.7.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/20:32.4/27th place (Team Finish: 13th)
- OWU Invitational: 8K/27:22.9/61st place (Team Finish: 13th)
- Allegheny Classic: 4 miles/22:01/55th place (Team Finish: 12th)
- All-Ohio Open Race: 8K/27:04.7/37th place (Team Finish: 5th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 8K/28:37.3/41st place (Team Finish: 7th)
Personal: Was a four-year member of the St. Thomas Aquinas High School team, serving as a cross country captain during his senior year... Coached by Justin Wrigley... Recorded top times of 16:52 in the 5K for cross country, and 4:26 in the 1,600m Run, 9:45 in the 3,200m Run, and 2:03 in the 800m Run for track... Was a Kansas All-State finisher in the 1,600m Run at the 2017 Outdoor Championships, finishing seventh overall... Placed 34th at the Cross Country State Championships in 2016... Earned a spot on the honor roll each semester of high school and was a National Honors Society member from 2016-17... Born October 7... Son of Ken & Lisa.