|High School:||Trinity Prep (Fla.)|
2017 (Sophomore): Competed in five races for CWRU during his sophomore season… Recorded a career-best 8K time of 27:54.4 in the All-Ohio open race… Earned UAA Fall All-Academic recognition.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/21:21.4/46th place (Team Finish: 21st)
- OWU Invitational: 8K/28:43.0/133rd place (Team Finish: 23rd)
- Allegheny Classic: 4 miles/23:08/87th place (Team Finish: 20th)
- All-Ohio Open Race: 8K/27:54.4/87th place (Team Finish: 8th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 8K/29:00.0/48th place (Team Finish: 9th)
2016 (Freshman): Competed in four races during his freshman season… Was the team’s ninth finisher at the Behrend Invitational with a time of 30:24.0, placing 28th overall… Recorded his best 8K time of the season at the Inter-Regional Rumble with a mark of 28:25.7, finishing 53rd overall.
- Sudeck Sundown Classic: 6K/21:42.0/31st place (Team Finish: 18th)
- Behrend Invitational: 8K/30:24.0/28th place (Team Finish: 9th)
- All Ohio XC Championships Open: 8K/30:06.7/116th Place (Team Finish: 17th)
- Inter-Regional Rumble Open: 8K/28:25.7/53rd place (Team Finish: 10th)
Personal: Was a four-year member of the Trinity Preparatory School team, where he was coached by Kenneth Vinal... Was a team captain during his senior year... Recorded top-times of 16:37 in the 5,000-meter run, 10:01 in the 3,200-meter run, 4:56 in the 1,600-meter run and 2:10 in the 800-meter run... Was an AP Scholar with distinction... National Merit Finalist... Cum Laude Society member... Born October 19... Son of Ken and Sarah.