1639 East 115th Street
Cleveland, OH 44106
Nobby’s Ballpark has been home to the Spartan baseball team since the spring of 2006. The facility was dedicated in 2006 with stadium seating, press box and entryways added the next year thanks to the generous support of alumnus Nobby Lewandowski. The Ballpark features chair back seating along with bleachers that can seat up to 500 fans.
A new tarp was purchased for the field in 2008, through a donation from alumnus Pat Lally. Then, in 2009, a contribution from alumnus Tom Friedberg and his wife, Cynthia, facilitated the naming of the press box in their honor, with part of their gift used for a new public address system.
Most recently in the spring of 2013, a state-of-the-art scoreboard was added thanks to the continued support of Nobby Lewandowski.
The facility features a hand-manicured playing surface, batting cages, spacious dugouts and home/visitor bullpens. Those amenities combined with the seating area and press box make Nobby's Ballpark one of the finest Division III baseball stadiums in the nation.